Internists

2141 N Harbor Blvd
Ste 25000
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-626-8650
Locations and availability (2)

Jul 23rd, 2012

thank you for letting me to still have u as my PCP..thank you for being a caring doc.thank you for sqeezing me n when in need to b seen sooner.thank you for working with me not against.thank you for being a super great Physician and having good bed side manners.thank you no more nuring homes and no more hospitals too..thank you when n need n the past to start IV n your office and sometimes lbs too.thank you for your kindness and good heart, and thank you for your prayers.God bless you.sincerely,Rhonda A. Burnett

|  An excellent doctor with the worst staff  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2012

Doctor Cabral is an excellent doctor who is very knowledgable and caring. His bedside manner is very good. He is willing to listen to my problems and give me sound advices and good prescriptions of medicine. However, his staff (especially Molly) are awful. If you are really sick, do not expect that you will get an appointment in a reasonable time to see the doctor. You cannot even expect to talk to doctor Cabral on the phone or expect him to call you back. You think that you have got the best primary care doctor in town but end up find out that it's a nightmare to deal with his office staff. It's difficult to see him and get the help from him. His staff do not allow you when you are truly sick or need your doctor's referral to see a specialist. If you try to sign him up as your primary care doctor, think twice. You may not be able to get your first appointment until 2 or 3 months later. Before you get the first appointment, if you are seriously sick, his staff do not even let you in. He has been our doctor for a while. But we feel that it's such a painful experience to call his office and get treated in a timely manner.

|  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

Dr. Cabral is the best. He's young and thorough and truly cares about his patients.

|  The Lord send Dr. Ruben Cabral in my life  |  show details
by RAB on Jan 2nd, 2010

I'm blessed the Lord send Dr. Cabral to be my PCP, He has Excellent bed side matters, He is Ecellent in his career, He listens, not in a rush, makes sure's each care that is of need is done correctly. he never puts me down for the kind of insurance I have, this is very important these days in America; we fight each battle to surrive, to get the correct health care from their Physician.Dr. Ruben Cabral's and his staff is all caring and treats their patinces with respect. I will never switch my doctor or his staff to any other PCP, Thank you Dr. Cabral/Staff for being there when I have been of urgent needs with all my health matters, I truely am Blessed the good Lord has put you to be my Physician, our Country needs more doc's like you and your staff as well.God is so good all the timeGod Bless you,Rhonda(beach boys)

|  Exceptional Care  |  show details
by Carolyn, a happy patient on Sep 16th, 2009

Dr. Cabral is a knowledgeable and caring physician. He saved my life when I was struggling with several autoimmune diseases at the same time, and monitors my care by my other specialists. He never fails to have new and up-to-date information on my health care and knows the results of each visit to my other specialists. Beyond that, he truly takes extra steps to keep in contact with patients - when I went to the ER for swelling after a blood draw, his office called me the next morning to see if I needed an appointment and how I was. He treats my husband as well, and he just started accepting new patients, so I signed my oldest son up with him as well. I wouldn't switch for any reason.