Dr. Ruben Cabral MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

January 22nd, 2012
An excellent doctor with the worst staff
Doctor Cabral is an excellent doctor who is very knowledgable and caring. His bedside manner is very good. He is willing to listen to my problems and give me sound advices and good prescriptions of medicine. However, his staff (especially Molly) are awful. If you are really sick, do not expect that you will get an appointment in a reasonable time to see the doctor. You cannot even expect to talk to doctor Cabral on the phone or expect him to call you back. You think that you have got the best primary care doctor in town but end up find out that it's a nightmare to deal with his office staff. It's difficult to see him and get the help from him. His staff do not allow you when you are truly sick or need your doctor's referral to see a specialist. If you try to sign him up as your primary care doctor, think twice. You may not be able to get your first appointment until 2 or 3 months later. Before you get the first appointment, if you are seriously sick, his staff do not even let you in. He has been our doctor for a while. But we feel that it's such a painful experience to call his office and get treated in a timely manner.

June 8th, 2011
Dr. Cabral is the best. He's young and thorough and truly cares about his patients.

September 16th, 2009
Exceptional Care
Dr. Cabral is a knowledgeable and caring physician. He saved my life when I was struggling with several autoimmune diseases at the same time, and monitors my care by my other specialists. He never fails to have new and up-to-date information on my health care and knows the results of each visit to my other specialists. Beyond that, he truly takes extra steps to keep in contact with patients - when I went to the ER for swelling after a blood draw, his office called me the next morning to see if I needed an appointment and how I was. He treats my husband as well, and he just started accepting new patients, so I signed my oldest son up with him as well. I wouldn't switch for any reason.