A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Casabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Casabar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casabar graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Casabar has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Sangalang Casabar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ruben S. Casabar practice?
- Dr. Ruben Casabar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Casabar practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, CA and Wilmington, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles General Practitioners.