Learn more about Dr. Ruben Casabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Casabar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casabar
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casabar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casabar graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Casabar has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Sangalang Casabar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ruben S. Casabar practice?
- Dr. Ruben Casabar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Casabar practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles General Practitioners.