A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Casabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Casabar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casabar
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casabar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casabar graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Casabar has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Sangalang Casabar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ruben S. Casabar practice?
- Dr. Ruben Casabar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Casabar practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.