Learn more about Dr. Ruben Casabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Casabar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casabar
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Casabar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casabar graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Casabar has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Sangalang Casabar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ruben S. Casabar practice?
- Dr. Ruben Casabar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Casabar practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles General Practitioners.