Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  WORST PLACE EVER  |  show details
by A on Nov 20th, 2014

DON'T GO HERE!! My son went to see the doctor for an infection of the prostate and was seen by the FNP, Valeriano Luz. After examination, Mr. Luz proceeded to tell my son that he needs to have his prostate messaged for 15 minutes a day and kindly offered to do that for him at his personal residence but to not tell anyone as he does not charge for this service. I bet he doesn't!! I have left a message for Dr. Casabar explaining that I have a very serious issue to discuss with him regarding his staff member. I have yet to hear back. I will be filing a formal complaint to the Board of Registered Nursing against Mr. Luz. STAY AWAY FROM HERE!! Too bad I can't give zero stars!

|  worst doctor ever  |  show details
by tom on Oct 11th, 2013

You cant even get ahold of this conn artist this guy is a complete fraud and should be reviewed and disbanded by the medical board.All he does is cater to illegal mexicans to make money xause ge can get away with malpractice and I found out he is under investigation for fraud.Worst experience ever!!!!!!

|  cool doctor  |  show details
by FROM FAMILY SANDOVAL on Jul 14th, 2009

RECEPTIONIST AND MEDICAL STAFF ARE SO FRIENDLY. THE DOCTOR IS VERY INTERESTED IN SOLVING MY PROBLEM.