Learn more about Dr. Ruben Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Ramirez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ramirez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
- Houston Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Eduardo Ramirez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben E. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Ruben Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Ramirez practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.