A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Ramirez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ramirez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
- Houston Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Eduardo Ramirez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben E. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Ruben Ramirez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Ramirez practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.