Learn more about Dr. Ruben Escuro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Escuro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Escuro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Escuro graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Escuro has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben S Escuro MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben S. Escuro practice?
- Dr. Ruben Escuro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Escuro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH.
See Elyria Internists, Elyria Hematologists, and Elyria Oncologists.