Learn more about Dr. Ruben Escuro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Escuro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escuro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Escuro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Escuro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Escuro graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Escuro has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben S Escuro MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben S. Escuro practice?
- Dr. Ruben Escuro has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Escuro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Elyria, OH.
See Elyria Internists, Elyria Hematologists, and Elyria Oncologists.