A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Gil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Gil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Gil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gil graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben De Jesus Gil MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ruben D. Gil practice?
- Dr. Ruben Gil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Gil practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.