Overall Review

March 20th, 2014
Excellent Pediatrician Dr. GF
Have seen Dr. GF for all 4 of my children. He has been very professional and caring. Waiting time is minimal. He spends allot of time with all our questions. Office staff is very helpful. Same day appointments.

October 16th, 2013
Dr. GF is our Doctor
He is very caring doctor. Spend allot of time with my sick child. Diagnosed very carefully his abdominal pain which was missed by another doctor. He had appendicitis. He is very serious about his profession. My two children love him. He is always available and call us back every time we need him.

February 4th, 2013
Dissatisfied parent
This doctor is rude and arrogant and has no business caring for children. I interviewed him before making an appointment and I later learned everything we talked about in the interview was a lie to get me in his doors so he can "charge" me. He yelled at me because my beliefs are different than his and he treated my child differently because of that. He has no business talking to me the way he did and especially in front of my child. I will not be going back to his practice.

April 22nd, 2012
Horrific, Insulting, Arrogant and Demeaning Dr
This doctor wad rude, demeaning and no compaddion for people, let alone children. Truly not sure why this man is in pediatrics. He was cold and made no attempt to even try to build rapport with my sick child or his mother. Meeting him at the Night Lite in Oviedo was the worst experience of my life with a doctor. He was arrogant. I actually work in the medical profession and was in tears when I got in my car. Please stay away from thr pediatric doctor, Ruben A Gonzalez-Florin.