A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Grigorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Grigorian is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Grigorian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Grigorian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Grigorian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Abramovich Grigorian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Grigorian practice?
- Dr. Ruben Grigorian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Grigorian practices Ophthalmology near Daphne, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL and Bay Minette, AL.
See Daphne Ophthalmologists.