Dr. Ruben Guzman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
Awsome Doctor!
With this being my Husband's and my first child at not the typical age Dr. Guzman made me and my Husband feel very comfortable and at ease without all the complicated Dr. Terminology. What a excellent job he did as well with performing a C-section. Several nurses complimented on how great my incision looks. Kudos too Dr. Guzman for a overall outstanding job.

January 17th, 2017
Fertility Issues
I started going to Dr. Guzman after I had a miscarriage and was not happy with the O.B. I went to for the miscarriage. I was told I would never have children by the other O.B. Dr. Guzman started by problem solving to figure out why I was unable to get pregnant. It turns out it was more then just one thing wrong and after 2 years of problem solving and trying out new things I was able to give a natural birth to my first child this year. The delivery was so relaxed and I did not feel any pain with the epidural. His bedside manner, I have found to be professional but also comical and relaxed. He is straight to the point but will also be delicate about your options. He also answered all my pregnancy questions with knowledge and explaining why it is this way. For example, everyone I have spoke to said not to get the epidural due to back pain. He explained to me that scientific studies have shown it is from child birth and women who did not have it complain of the same pains.

January 4th, 2017
Wonderful doctor! He is Compassionate takes time to listen to your concerns/questions. Excellent bedside manner! I highly recommend Dr. Guzman!

December 19th, 2016
EXCELLENT
Dr. Guzman and his staff are very friendly. They answered all my questions and concerns. I would recommend him to anyone

August 24th, 2016
Gynecologist
He is a great doctor

August 23rd, 2016
Excellent!
Compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable. Takes time to explain everything and genuinely cares about the patient.

March 30th, 2016
very good.

April 8th, 2015
He is a very good doctor i will send ppl to him i will recommend ppl to go to him

January 25th, 2014
UNHAPPY
NO BEDSIDE MANNER, FELT RUSHED.. DID NOT SEEM UNDERSTANDING ABOUT ISSUES I ADDRESSED. WON'T BE GOING BACK..

September 19th, 2013
DO NOT GO HERE!
Dr Guzman is very unprofessional and does not care about you in the long run. His staff is the absolute worst. They are "too busy" due to being short staffed. Im sorry, but my cancer does not understand to wait for you to be unbusy! What a disgrace to the profession, hospital staff has told me a few horror stories when finding out my ordeal. Please do not go here if you care about your health! He is very rude too with his little snide comments!

August 12th, 2013
A bit too arrogant.

March 12th, 2013
Horrible
Ever since the first visit my spouse and I haven't been happy at all. The way he had treated her has made me very upset my spouse has a medical condition that we have informed him of and it required further testing we got the test done and he said he would call us in a couple days with the results still 2 weeks later no call lucky my spouse got the results her self and went about fixing the problem threw her other dr. Ruben Guzman is very unprofessional like writing rude things on are baby ultrasound pictures