A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Halperin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Halperin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Olivier Halperin MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben O. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Ruben Halperin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Halperin practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.