A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Hernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Bararo Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben B. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Ruben Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Hernandez practices Internal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists.