More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruben Lopez
Dr. Ruben Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Orange, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach, Halifax Behavioral Services and Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial. Dr. Lopez has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ruben Lopez has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ruben Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Orange, FL.
Dr. Fouad Hajjar
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Port Orange, FL 0.75 mi32
Dr. Jorge Garcia
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Port Orange, FL 0.75 mi31
Dr. Jorge Daaboul
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Port Orange, FL 0.75 mi36