A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Kalra, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Kalra, MBA, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Spinal Injections
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Kalra MBA and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben Kalra practice?
- Dr. Ruben Kalra has 17 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Kalra practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
See Novato Anesthesiologists and Novato Pain Management Doctors.