A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Kuzniecky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Kuzniecky, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Kuzniecky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Emg/Eeg/Evoked Potential
- EmgEegEvoked Potential
- MRI Interventional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Nervous System Malformations
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuzniecky graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kuzniecky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Itamar Kuzniecky MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben I. Kuzniecky practice?
- Dr. Ruben Kuzniecky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Kuzniecky practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.