A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Kuzniecky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Kuzniecky, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Kuzniecky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Emg/Eeg/Evoked Potential
- EmgEegEvoked Potential
- MRI Interventional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Nervous System Malformations
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuzniecky graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kuzniecky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuzniecky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruben I. Kuzniecky practice?
Dr. Ruben Kuzniecky practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.