Learn more about Dr. Ruben Lemos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Lemos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemos
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lemos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Lemos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemos graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Lemos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Lemos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben Lemos practice?
- Dr. Ruben Lemos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Lemos practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.