Learn more about Dr. Ruben Lemos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Lemos is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Lemos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemos graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Lemos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lemos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruben Lemos practice?
Dr. Ruben Lemos practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.