A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Lemos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Lemos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Lemos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemos graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Lemos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Lemos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben Lemos practice?
- Dr. Ruben Lemos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Lemos practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.