A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Lewin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Fernando Lewin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben F. Lewin practice?
- Dr. Ruben Lewin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Lewin practices Cardiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.