A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Lewin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewin
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Michael Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben F Lewin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben F. Lewin practice?
- Dr. Ruben Lewin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Lewin practices Cardiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.