A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Lopez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Lopez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lopez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben M Lopez MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ruben M. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Ruben Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Lopez practices Surgery near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Surgeons.