A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Marmet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Marmet is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Marmet, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmet graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Marmet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Marmet MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben Marmet practice?
- Dr. Ruben Marmet has 17 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Marmet practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Montclair, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.