Learn more about Dr. Ruben Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Mendoza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Crisis Intervention
- Eating Disorders
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mendoza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Vinas Mendoza MD and PA is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ruben V. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Ruben Mendoza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Mendoza practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Psychiatrists and Amarillo Geriatric Doctors.