- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Mendoza is Good. Dr. Mendoza has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony`s Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendoza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruben V. Mendoza practice?
Dr. Ruben Mendoza practices Psychiatry and Psychiatry near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Psychiatrists.