A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Mesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Mesa, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Mesa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Polycythemia Vera
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesa graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mesa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben A Mesa MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Mesa practice?
- Dr. Ruben Mesa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Mesa practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Oncologists, and Scottsdale Hematologists.