A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Mesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Mesa, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mesa
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mesa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Mesa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Polycythemia Vera
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesa graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mesa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben A Mesa MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Mesa practice?
- Dr. Ruben Mesa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Mesa practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Oncologists, and Scottsdale Hematologists.