A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Muradyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Muradyan is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muradyan graduated from Centro De Estudios Univ Xochicalco Aa, Cuernavaca, Morelos1980.
Dr. Muradyan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Muradyan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben Muradyan practice?
- Dr. Ruben Muradyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Muradyan practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.