A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Muradyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Muradyan graduated from Centro De Estudios Univ Xochicalco Aa, Cuernavaca, Morelos1980.
Dr. Muradyan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muradyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruben Muradyan practice?
Dr. Ruben Muradyan practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.