Dr. Ruben Muradyan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruben Muradyan?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Ruben Muradyan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2015

Dr. Muradyan is such an awesome physician. He is really personable and caring. He really takes his time to make sure that his diagnosis is thorough and correct. Great great Dr.

July 29th, 2015

"You know, my friends daughter works for Playboy!"

During a trip to urgent care, I was paired with Dr Muradyan, who spent 90% of the time telling me how his friend's daughter works for Playboy as an airbrush artist who paints bikinis on models. Why do I remember this massively important piece of information so clearly? Because Dr Muradyan kept repeating this story over and over when I tried to shift our focus back to the subject of my medical condition. After several attempts of doing so, Ruben got incredibly short and said "Do you want to keep worrying about this, or do you just me to give you some pills so you can forget about it?" Nice form, Dude. In closing, I'll admit Dr Muradyan seems like someone a really cool/funny guy to be around, but if I'm paying 50+ bucks to find out why I can barely walk, I want a Doctor, not a Bro.

July 2nd, 2015

Great Doctor

He is concern and truly cares

October 26th, 2016