A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Nalda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Nalda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalda graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Nalda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben H Nalda MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben H. Nalda practice?
- Dr. Ruben Nalda has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Nalda practices Internal Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists.