A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Nepomucino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Nepomucino is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nepomucino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Nepomucino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben A Nepomucino MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Nepomucino practice?
- Dr. Ruben Nepomucino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Nepomucino practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Louisville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Alliance, OH.
See Louisville Family Physicians and Louisville Primary Care Doctors.