A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Tan Ong MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ruben T. Ong practice?
- Dr. Ruben Ong has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Ong practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.