A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Penaranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Penaranda is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Penaranda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Penaranda graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Penaranda has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Penaranda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan