A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Penaranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Penaranda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Penaranda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Penaranda graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Penaranda has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben D Penaranda MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ruben D. Penaranda practice?
- Dr. Ruben Penaranda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Penaranda practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Critical Care Practitioners, and Miami Pulmonologists.