A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Quintero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Quintero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Quintero, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintero graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quintero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Alberto Quintero MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Quintero practice?
- Dr. Ruben Quintero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Quintero practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.