Dr. Ruben Quintero Rodriguez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 24th, 2016
Twin to Twin Transfusion syndrome
Dr. Ruben Quintero is a great doctor! He was so helpful and kind. He is one of the great reasons why my daughters are alive! Thank you, Dr. Ruben Quintero.

December 8th, 2015
Dr Quintero saved my babies lives!! I will be forever grateful to him and the staff.

February 5th, 2015
I know the doctor from a technical perspective. Years ago I provided him with instrumentation to pioneer this type of surgery. He is truly gifted and blessed with a special mission that he is accomplishing.

June 23rd, 2012
Dr. Quintero is a professional amazing doctor. He saved my twins and allowed our pregnancy to continue. I would recommend him to anyone that I know and don't know. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Quintero and his staff. They are all extremely caring and comforting and understand patients concerns. They all really helped ease my wife's concerns before, during and after surgery.

December 28th, 2011
Dr. Quintero saved my twins!
I am a mother from Pennsylvania who found out that my twins' diagnosis of twin to twin transfusion syndrome had become severe enough to warrant laser surgery. My maternal fetal medicine ob/gyn had been in constant contact with Dr. Quintero, keeping him updated on our case. When it became severe enough, we booked a flight to Florida and were in his office two days later. His staff were extremely friendly and kind. They understood that we were very scared and worried. Dr. Quintero sat with us and explained all of our options, including not having the surgery. He drew us diagrams to show us what would be happening. During the surgery everyone was helpful in explaining what was going to happen and what I was seeing on the monitor during the surgery. The next morning, we had several questions for Dr. Quintero when he came to our hospital room for a follow-up. He sat with us for over 30 minutes (as if he had no where else to be) and completely explained everything and patiently answered our questions. He was the first person who was able to tell me that both of our boys would be born alive. Every time we look at our boys (now 4 years old) we think of our time with Dr. Quintero and his staff and we are eternally grateful!

September 7th, 2011
He saved my baby girls
Dr Quintero is an amazing,caring doctor. My twins had ttts and he did the laser surgery to save them. His confidence made me feel very calm during the process and I felt confident that my babies had the best chance of survival in his care. I am very grateful to him and his wonderful staff.

July 18th, 2011
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE 2008
On behalf of our daughter, we filed med mal against Dr. Quintero which concluded in 2008. My daughter had a sacrococcygeal teratoma (SCT)and Dr. Quintero did my in-utero surgery.

October 13th, 2009
TTTS
My husband and i came in from Ga. Our consult with him the first day was pretty long was told would be about 4 hours and it was 8+ from begining to end. IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!!! There was a lot to do. Luckily in work in the medical field so i was prepared and not too upset. He and his staff are wonderful. It was such a hard thing to deal with but he made it much better. I would highly recommend him to anyone.