Dr. Ruben Salinas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruben Salinas?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Ruben Salinas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2016

Dr. Salinas is very down to earth. He listens and gets to the point. I would still be going to his office but had to find mental health care closer to Morehead City, NC. As far as his promptness is concerned. He deals with people in mental distress. Each person is different. Some people can take longer to evaluate than others. I understand people not liking the wait time but that's just the way it is.

February 25th, 2015

Was charged for a visit that I never had. He spent the whole time except for maybe 5 minutes on the phone with microsoft trying to get my paperwork out of his computer

June 29th, 2014

Not happy

This doctor does not answer your questions because he cannot figure out the little computer that he is using. I'd be talking and he would say how do you spell your last name. Really! You do not know who I am. I feel he talks down to me, does not listen, rushes me, is never on time, and he always seems confused to me. I am looking for another doctor because I have had enough. He was talking to me making no sense only to realize he had a different name on his computer. I was like what are you talking about for it was not me or my issues. Seems to put blame on the receptionist but it is not her fault that he is always late. Several times I have been there I have seen people walk out because they were there for an hour or longer and could not find out how much longer it would take to see him. I really feel like he has no idea what he is talking about. This is very sad because there are a lot of people who need advice and I would be very surprised if he is really helping them at all.

July 7th, 2013

can't use explesive words so i'll keep it to a minimum.

I believe this doctor is so in love with himself that what you have to say is of no matter. I assume he feels that he has such a high education level eg. (professional student) that he thinks that he is talking to a 5 yr. old child. He DOES NOT listen to what you are trying to say without interupting at an consistent rate. I believe in my 2 hours i spent with him i was able to get about 15 words out of my mouth! How is the helpful? I finally gave up and just made up my mind it would be better to agree with him to shut him up and leave! FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR IF YOU TRULY NEED CARE!!!!!!!!!!

June 23rd, 2013

Just wrong

Wait times in lobby are sometimes hours even when we have an appointment. Never listens always playing with his phone or computer or talking to someone else during our time. Just a bad doctor.

May 10th, 2017