A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Saez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Saez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Saez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruben Saez practice?
Dr. Ruben Saez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Hematologists, Plano Oncologists, and Plano Surgeons.