Learn more about Dr. Ruben Saez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Saez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Saez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Saez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Saez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Augusto Saez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Saez practice?
- Dr. Ruben Saez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Saez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Hematologists, and Plano Oncologists.