Dr. Ruben Saez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 26th, 2016
great doc
My wife was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2016. Dr. Saez is the expert! He has been the calm in the storm. He explained things so that we both understood what he was saying. As a cancer survivor myself, I find that this is so important when searching for an oncologist. He has saved my precious wife life and I will always be greateful!

March 15th, 2015
Dr. Saez diagnosed me with Leukemia. It is in total remission. There is no denying that he is excellent at what he does. However, sometimes his god- complex gets in the way. so it is important that as his patient you remember that you have a say in your treatment. I also think it is important to note that his third party billing department often adds extra charges and its representatives are difficult to deal with. I often had to contact the office manager at Dr. Saez's office to correct errors on my bill. Furthermore, the girl that check you in and submits payments does not understand how insurance works. When she first began working at the office, she did not post my co-pays toward my bill, and she told me, "you have to pay that anyway." Again, I had to get the office manager to explain the way insurance works, so this was a big source of stress for me. The last thing a cancer patient wants to be stressed about is if the billing is accurate.

November 26th, 2013
GREAT DOCTOR-
My family, specifically, my daughter is blessed to have been referred to Dr Saez with a diagnosis of Stage III B Hodgkins lymphoma. She is young! He has done everything he said he would and followed through-- she is in remission! My family cannot thank him enough! He treated her as if she is a member of his family-- isnt that what you want any doctor to do!

January 16th, 2013
I found a hard lump in my abdomin and immediately called my primary care doctor. He ordered a CT scan that showed a mass. It was diagnosed as Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. Dr. Saez referred me to the surgeon and I began chemo treatments the day after surgery. I had 8 chemo sessions and am free from cancer for over a year now. I consider myself blessed to get such a good oncologist as Dr. Saez. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a high rated oncologist.