A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Santiago, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Santiago, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Santiago has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Santiago MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben Santiago practice?
- Dr. Ruben Santiago has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Santiago practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.