A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Sierra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Sierra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sierra
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sierra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Sierra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sierra graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sierra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Daniel Sierra MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben D. Sierra practice?
- Dr. Ruben Sierra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Sierra practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ormond Beach, FL.
See Kennewick Internists and Kennewick Oncologists.