A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Sierra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Sierra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sierra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sierra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Sierra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sierra graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sierra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Daniel Sierra MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben D. Sierra practice?
- Dr. Ruben Sierra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Sierra practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ormond Beach, FL.
See Kennewick Internists and Kennewick Oncologists.