A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Tejada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Tejada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejada graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Tejada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben A Tejada MD and PA is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Tejada practice?
- Dr. Ruben Tejada has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Tejada practices Internal Medicine near Bentonville, AR.
See Bentonville Internists.