Dr. Ruben Tejada MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 25th, 2016
Very friendly and listens to what you say. Didn't have to wait, the doctor was waiting for me to finish my paperwork. Seems like a very good doctor. Very happy with my appointment and results.

April 10th, 2016
I work with doctors and I think he is one of the more caring and knowledgeable ones around. He not only takes time with you he teaches you which is excellent.

April 16th, 2014
Dr Tejada is a great doctor I finally found he's new location in Rogers. He was previously working for a hospital and they decided to shut his office it was not hes decision to leave his patient without notice. He is now back and seeing patients.

April 8th, 2014
Dr. Tejada saved my life!
After being treated by many doctors in NWA and being asked to just take "Tylenol" one long work day I just vanished and my husband took me to the nearest doctor who spoke spanish, thank GOD Dr. Tejada was there that day and turned out to be that I needed surgey A.S.A.P. I was told that if I would've waited a little bit longer I probably wouldn't be in this world anymore! Eversince that moment Dr. Tejada has been my primary physician, he saved my life! I have been his patient since 2006 and I only trust him.

September 28th, 2013
Loved him but apparantly is undependable.
I was so happy to get to be Dr. Tejada's patient. Had been going to ER several times and he tended me the last time. I liked him so well I ask him if he would be my doctor and have been very pleased with him. The all of a sudden he left his practice without even telling his help and left them and all his patients hanging out to dry. He seems to be switching his office around a lot which makes me wonder what is going on with him. I wanted a doctor who would be around for a long time and it isn't turning out that way. But now I am with another doctor and I went in for leg problem and was sent by ambulance to the hospital for BP. Never looked at my leg but had the hospital do a sonogram on my leg for a blood clot which my insurance will not pay for. I didn't even know what they were doing or I would have stopped it. Next visit she is sending me in for an MRI. I do not trust her and want Dr. Tejada back. None of this would have happened if he had not left without notice. Very disappointed.

April 27th, 2011
Communicates at You
When the doctor wants to speak he will interrupt and if you keep talking will raise his voice. Don't expect to finish the sentence. Many basics are missed, no questionnaire, no asking what meds you are taking etc. There is more but that's all I'm willing to say at the moment.

February 4th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr Tejada is a good doctor and diagnostician. Yes, I have had to wait at this office; however, I know that when he is seeing me, I will also get his attention and time that I need.

June 29th, 2009
My appointment was for 10AM, I was there 15 min early. By 11 4 people that came in after me had gone in. I left after the hour and never saw the doctor.

May 21st, 2009
the wait time is usually 45 min. last time I waited 1.5hr before they called me and another .5hr in the room and the Dr. didn't even see me, he sent in some new n/p he has that din't even introduce herself or had any of my lab info. Total waste of time. I had to wait till they went to lunch and came back before they saw me when my apt was at 11:30