A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Torrealba Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torrealba Rodriguez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torrealba Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Torrealba Rodriguez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ruben Torrealba Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Ruben Torrealba Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Torrealba Rodriguez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near High Point, NC.
See High Point Orthopedic Surgeons.