Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Great doctor. Lousy Front Office Staff. show details Great doctor. Lousy Front Office Staff.
Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Valdes gets an A from me. Great doctor and excellent bedside manner. I have complete trust in him. The front office staff, however, gets an F. Very disorganized and unprofessional. They often let the phone ring off the hook. On several occasions I've had to drive to the office to make an appointment or ask a question when they failed to answer the phone or was repeatedly placed on a terminal hold. They spend more time gossiping than paying attention to their jobs resulting in errors from misplaced files, lost lab test results, calling the wrong drug store or calling a drug store with the wrong prescriptions, etc. etc. etc. - On one occasion, my pharmacy tried several times to reach them over a period of three days for an automatic refill on an expired prescription. The pharmacy showed me a record of their calls and faxes. The front office staff at the doctor's office claims they never got it. Meanwhile, I ran out of medication then they said it would take another four days or so before they could send the authorization to the pharmacy and blamed me for the problem saying I should have contacted them sooner.

Mar 29th, 2013

Its not the DR. At this office it is the staff.they are sloppy,don't wash their hands,the last time I was there the phone wa ringing off the hook and they were talking about how to make an intern quit.floors are filthy ,exam rooms are dirty .they had a rat and it was awful.the staff go outside to smoke and leave the door open. One woman dances around the office singing wearing her MP3 player she also uses the F*** word when she talks to other staff members, the staff have gossip sessions about paitents . Like we are old and stupid.it gets worse the staff is all latinas they say some bad things in spanish .its like they don't care .don't use the bathrooms .

The Best Dr. in Town show details The Best Dr. in Town
by Kathleen S. on Mar 4th, 2013

Dr. Valdes is and always has been the doctor with the mild manner and gracious demeanor. It is always a pleasure to see him and his lovely office staff; they are all so helpful. We have known Dr. Valdes for 38 years and he is still the same wonderful man; a real credit to his profession.

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Oct 24th, 2011

My family and I have been going to Dr Valdes for many years. He is a wonderful, caring and thorough doctor. He does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if the problem warrants it. I am grateful to have such a wonderrful doctor as Dr. Valdes is.

professionalism show details professionalism
by Anonymous on Mar 11th, 2010 on doctor.com

Has Been my doctor for 37 yrs and has been professional, caring and accurate.

Read Full Review at doctor.com