A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Valdez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdez
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valdez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Valdez, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valdez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Solis Valdez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ruben S. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Ruben Valdez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Valdez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.