A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Vargas-Cuba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Vargas-Cuba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Vargas-Cuba, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas-Cuba graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Vargas-Cuba has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Leonard J Chabert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Dario Vargas-Cuba MD is a male Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben D. Vargas-Cuba practice?
- Dr. Ruben Vargas-Cuba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Vargas-Cuba practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Hematologists and Houma Oncologists.