Learn more about Dr. Ruben Vargas-Cuba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Vargas-Cuba is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vargas-Cuba
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vargas-Cuba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Vargas-Cuba, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas-Cuba graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Vargas-Cuba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Leonard J Chabert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Dario Vargas-Cuba MD is a male Hematologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben D. Vargas-Cuba practice?
- Dr. Ruben Vargas-Cuba has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Vargas-Cuba practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Hematologists and Houma Oncologists.