A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Velez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Velez, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Velez has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Luis Velez FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben L. Velez practice?
- Dr. Ruben Velez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Velez practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.