A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Ramirez is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Ramirez, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ramirez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben A Ramirez FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Ruben Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Ramirez practices Urology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Urologists.