A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Ramirez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Ramirez, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ramirez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben A Ramirez FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Ruben Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Ramirez practices Urology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Urologists.