Learn more about Dr. Ruben Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Ramirez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Ramirez, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ramirez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben A Ramirez FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Ruben Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Ramirez practices Urology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Urologists.