A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubens Ribeiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribeiro graduated from Universidade Estadual De Campinas.
Dr. Ribeiro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubens S Ribeiro MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rubens S. Ribeiro practice?
- Dr. Rubens Ribeiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rubens Ribeiro practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists and Detroit Internists.