A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubilinda Casino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubilinda Casino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Casino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Casino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubilinda Gimena Casino MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rubilinda G. Casino practice?
- Dr. Rubilinda Casino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rubilinda Casino practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.