A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubin Brecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubin Brecher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubin Brecher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brecher graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brecher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubin Brecher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rubin Brecher practice?
- Dr. Rubin Brecher has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rubin Brecher practices Ophthalmology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, NY and Jackson, NJ.
See Toms River Ophthalmologists.