Learn more about Dr. Rubin Brecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubin Brecher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brecher
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brecher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubin Brecher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brecher graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brecher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubin Brecher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rubin Brecher practice?
- Dr. Rubin Brecher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rubin Brecher practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, NY and Toms River, NJ.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.