Learn more about Dr. Rubin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubin Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubin Cohen, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubin Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rubin Cohen practice?
- Dr. Rubin Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rubin Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.