A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubin Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubin Cohen, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubin Issam Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rubin I. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Rubin Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rubin Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.