A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubin Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubin Cohen, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubin Issam Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rubin I. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Rubin Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rubin Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.