Family Physicians

8112 Milliken Ave
Ste 101-2
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
909-706-3960
Locations and availability (3)

|  Patient  |  show details
by Arthur J. on May 9th, 2014

As always, I feel that Dr. Lin is very responsive to me as a patient. I haven't had an occasion, when he wasn't. Seems always intuitive to my needs.

|  GREAT DOCTOR/STAFF  |  show details
by Haydee on Apr 8th, 2014

Before moving inland, I had the same doctor for 20 years so I was skeptical when choosing a new doctor closer to my ne residence. After 2 years with Dr. Lin, I am so grateful I made this choice. He has been nothing but caring, compassionate and I really feel he cares for his patients! I thank God I have him as my doctor and his staff is unbelievably kind and prompt! Thank you Dr. Lin and Staff! I appreciate you all!!!

|  A Great Doctor  |  show details
by Jordan S. on Mar 6th, 2014

Dr. Lin is a wonderful doctor. Every time that I see him, he is professional, positive, and welcoming. Also, he ensures that I know possible reasons for whatever health problem I am experiencing and makes suggestions in order to resolve the health problem. So far, every health issue that I have seen Dr. Lin about has either gone away or ceased to be an issue. He does a great job, and I highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for a family doctor to see regularly.

by Mwangala Liboma-Ogunrinola on Dec 3rd, 2013

I live in Corona but drive all the way to Redlands just because the physicians there rock, specifically Drs. Rubin Lin and Nancy Lin (unrelated). It is nice to be treated by physicians who are patient and are caring. Dr. Nancy Lin actually made me feel as if I was sharing my burden with my sister when I saw her during my "down" period in October. I have referred my daughters to Beaver because they treat people like people and not cattle! Thank you docs for the great service and care.

|  Great welcoming doctor :)  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2013

The thing that I liked the most about Dr. Lin is that he made me feel extremely comfortable. I had my apprehensions about having a male doctor, and was primarily searching for a female DO since I prefer holistic medicine as opposed to traditional western medicine, but Dr. Lin quelled all worries I had. Also, finding a doctor that does not make me feel uncomfortable or judged about my sexuality is also difficult, but there were no problems with that like I anticipated might have happened. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lin for people looking for a more natural approach to medicine.

|  Thema  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

im so happy with Dr.Rubin Lin, I had a great experices. He is very smart ad accurate with my diagnosis. if you are looking for a caring Dr. I suggest Dr. Rubin Lin

Jun 19th, 2012

I appreciated Dr. Lin's time with me to evaluate and apprise my questions/concerns.

Jun 17th, 2012

I want to thank you very much for the personal care & concern you gave me in treating my abcess toe, the care was outstanding. It may sound minimal to someone but it was a very painful experience for me. You all tried hard to make it bearable for me. Thanks again for seeing me daily. Sincerely, your patient. Harriet Mooney

|  A Super Suprise  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

I just bid farewell to my former primary care physician in March and was encouraged to remain at her clinic to be seen by Rubin Lin in her stead. I had been exceptionally pleased with my former doctor and was not looking forward to a change. Nonetheless, I kept my appointment for my annual physical examination. My experience with Dr. Lin was excellent. He took the time to discuss every aspect of my personal health, conducted tests I had never had before, and offered me--in writing--several EXCELLENT suggestions for future self-care and follow up. I could not be more pleased. Thanks, Dr. Linn: I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family. God bless! --Peter J. Celano

May 30th, 2012

He is the first Doctor i've experienced that truly investigates & cares about getting to the reasons for my visits regarding my medical conditions. He also takes time to review my past medical records since I have occasions when I am foggy about my medical exam history. In addition, he sends me on my way with written documentation regarding how to improve & maintain my health. He has a level of comfort that makes the visit comfortable.

|  Excellent New Younger Male Physician  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

I was very saddened to hear that my doctor of 7 years left for another group. I did not think that I could have found another good physician. Honestly, I wasn't sure if I would be comfortable seeing a male physician. However after my first visit of establishing with my new physician, I am very happy. He is very nice, thorough (we updated our medical record together during the visit) and then he addressed all my concerns. At the end, he printed out all the things he had addressed that day so I wouldn't forget! I told him at the end of the appt that I would be bringing my husband and kids to see him as well. I miss my old physician, but I'm glad that I found him!

|  Great Service! Exceptional Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

My husband came in the other day with back pain. He couldn't move at all. He saw Dr. Lin who gave him some medicine and one day after, he's completely back 100%. Very clean facility, short wait, and everyone was very courteous and professional! Thank you very much!

|  Exelente!  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

Very good experience, great staff, and a very genunine nice doctor who takes time to listen. Very friendly and thorough, he checked me head to toe even found an incidental skin cancer during my physical! Can't thank him enough!

|  Great Service but bring a book!  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

Was told by the front desk that he was about 30-45 min running late. Got a free bottle of water while waiting. However, once I got in to see him, he spent alot more than my alotted 15 min timeslot that I was booked for to examine and answer all my questions. I see why he may run late now, he listens to your concerns. He even printed out a discharge summary form that looked like a resume to me which detailed my "vitals", current medication, medication that he filled, pharmacy that he sent it to and a personal note at the end summarizing what we had discussed! How cool is that? Next time, I'll just bring a book or work to do in case he does run late b/c he's worth the wait and beats my previous doctor who was in and out like 5 may 10 min tops and told me to followup again if I had any other questions.

|  Great Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2011

I was very touched when he showed alot of support and empathy regarding my husband's declining health. He really lifted up our spirits.

|  Very Friendly!  |  show details
May 21st, 2011

Very friendly doc! One patient in the waiting room told me that he's worth the wait! He answered all my questions, joked with me, and provided a head to toe examination for my physical! Great young doc!

|  Very Nice!  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

Great staff and very nice doctor! Answered all my questions and very thorough examination! I'm bringing my family members to see him!

|  great kind doctor!  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2010