Dr. Rubin Lin DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 2nd, 2015
great experience
Michelle was great! Dr. Lin was great! Overall great experience.

December 9th, 2014
very thorough
very very thorough

September 17th, 2014
Mrs.
Great doctor!!

August 6th, 2014
Annual Visit
I don’t usually write reviews but in this case I thought it was worthwhile. I just had my annual physical visit with Dr. Rubin Lin at Beaver Advantage Health Center. Each staff member was very professional and provided me with a very pleasant visit. Dr. Lin was very friendly and asked great questions. He was also very thorough and addressed all of my questions and concerns. Overall a great visit and I would highly recommend Dr. Lin and his staff.

May 9th, 2014
Patient
As always, I feel that Dr. Lin is very responsive to me as a patient. I haven't had an occasion, when he wasn't. Seems always intuitive to my needs.

April 8th, 2014
GREAT DOCTOR/STAFF
Before moving inland, I had the same doctor for 20+ years so I was skeptical when choosing a new doctor closer to my ne residence. After 2 years with Dr. Lin, I am so grateful I made this choice. He has been nothing but caring, compassionate and I really feel he cares for his patients! I thank God I have him as my doctor and his staff is unbelievably kind and prompt! Thank you Dr. Lin and Staff! I appreciate you all!!!

March 6th, 2014
A Great Doctor
Dr. Lin is a wonderful doctor. Every time that I see him, he is professional, positive, and welcoming. Also, he ensures that I know possible reasons for whatever health problem I am experiencing and makes suggestions in order to resolve the health problem. So far, every health issue that I have seen Dr. Lin about has either gone away or ceased to be an issue. He does a great job, and I highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for a family doctor to see regularly.

December 3rd, 2013
I live in Corona but drive all the way to Redlands just because the physicians there rock, specifically Drs. Rubin Lin and Nancy Lin (unrelated). It is nice to be treated by physicians who are patient and are caring. Dr. Nancy Lin actually made me feel as if I was sharing my burden with my sister when I saw her during my "down" period in October. I have referred my daughters to Beaver because they treat people like people and not cattle! Thank you docs for the great service and care.

September 11th, 2013
Great welcoming doctor :)
The thing that I liked the most about Dr. Lin is that he made me feel extremely comfortable. I had my apprehensions about having a male doctor, and was primarily searching for a female DO since I prefer holistic medicine as opposed to traditional western medicine, but Dr. Lin quelled all worries I had. Also, finding a doctor that does not make me feel uncomfortable or judged about my sexuality is also difficult, but there were no problems with that like I anticipated might have happened. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lin for people looking for a more natural approach to medicine.

July 19th, 2012
Thema
im so happy with Dr.Rubin Lin, I had a great experices. He is very smart ad accurate with my diagnosis. if you are looking for a caring Dr. I suggest Dr. Rubin Lin

June 19th, 2012
I appreciated Dr. Lin's time with me to evaluate and apprise my questions/concerns.

May 30th, 2012
He is the first Doctor i've experienced that truly investigates & cares about getting to the reasons for my visits regarding my medical conditions. He also takes time to review my past medical records since I have occasions when I am foggy about my medical exam history. In addition, he sends me on my way with written documentation regarding how to improve & maintain my health. He has a level of comfort that makes the visit comfortable.