Dr. Rubin Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rubin Lin?

super nice doctor!

Posted on February 21st, 2017

He looks like a young physician, but he seems super smart. I've learned a wealth of information about my chronic conditions along with all the missing preventative things in my first visit! He does talk quickly, but it seems he had a lot to talk about in the short time that I have with him. I got a great summary at the end of his main points and a plan of my missing vaccinations, blood work, etc that needs to be done. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends if you want a thorough, caring physician. He's super nice and seems super bright!

great experience

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Michelle was great! Dr. Lin was great! Overall great experience.

very thorough

Posted on December 9th, 2014

very very thorough

Mrs.

Posted on September 18th, 2014

Great doctor!!

Annual Visit

Posted on August 6th, 2014

I don’t usually write reviews but in this case I thought it was worthwhile. I just had my annual physical visit with Dr. Rubin Lin at Beaver Advantage Health Center. Each staff member was very professional and provided me with a very pleasant visit. Dr. Lin was very friendly and asked great questions. He was also very thorough and addressed all of my questions and concerns. Overall a great visit and I would highly recommend Dr. Lin and his staff.

Patient

Posted on May 9th, 2014

As always, I feel that Dr. Lin is very responsive to me as a patient. I haven't had an occasion, when he wasn't. Seems always intuitive to my needs.

GREAT DOCTOR/STAFF

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Before moving inland, I had the same doctor for 20+ years so I was skeptical when choosing a new doctor closer to my ne residence. After 2 years with Dr. Lin, I am so grateful I made this choice. He has been nothing but caring, compassionate and I really feel he cares for his patients! I thank God I have him as my doctor and his staff is unbelievably kind and prompt! Thank you Dr. Lin and Staff! I appreciate you all!!!

A Great Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Dr. Lin is a wonderful doctor. Every time that I see him, he is professional, positive, and welcoming. Also, he ensures that I know possible reasons for whatever health problem I am experiencing and makes suggestions in order to resolve the health problem. So far, every health issue that I have seen Dr. Lin about has either gone away or ceased to be an issue. He does a great job, and I highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for a family doctor to see regularly.

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

I live in Corona but drive all the way to Redlands just because the physicians there rock, specifically Drs. Rubin Lin and Nancy Lin (unrelated). It is nice to be treated by physicians who are patient and are caring. Dr. Nancy Lin actually made me feel as if I was sharing my burden with my sister when I saw her during my "down" period in October. I have referred my daughters to Beaver because they treat people like people and not cattle! Thank you docs for the great service and care.

Great welcoming doctor :)

Posted on September 11th, 2013

The thing that I liked the most about Dr. Lin is that he made me feel extremely comfortable. I had my apprehensions about having a male doctor, and was primarily searching for a female DO since I prefer holistic medicine as opposed to traditional western medicine, but Dr. Lin quelled all worries I had. Also, finding a doctor that does not make me feel uncomfortable or judged about my sexuality is also difficult, but there were no problems with that like I anticipated might have happened. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lin for people looking for a more natural approach to medicine.

Thema

Posted on July 19th, 2012

im so happy with Dr.Rubin Lin, I had a great experices. He is very smart ad accurate with my diagnosis. if you are looking for a caring Dr. I suggest Dr. Rubin Lin

Posted on June 19th, 2012

I appreciated Dr. Lin's time with me to evaluate and apprise my questions/concerns.