A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubin Maidan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubin Maidan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maidan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maidan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubin Maidan, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maidan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maidan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubin Richard Maidan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rubin R. Maidan practice?
- Dr. Rubin Maidan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rubin Maidan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Cardiologists.