Learn more about Dr. Rubin Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubin Silverman, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubin Silverman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubin S Silverman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rubin S. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Rubin Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rubin Silverman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.