Learn more about Dr. Rubin Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubin Silverman, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubin Silverman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubin S Silverman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rubin S. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Rubin Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rubin Silverman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.