A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubin Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubin Silverman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubin Silverman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubin S Silverman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rubin S. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Rubin Silverman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rubin Silverman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.