Dr. Rubina Aqeel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rubina Aqeel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2015

I feel extremely comfortable with Dr. Aqeel. She listens, she's gentle and very caring. She's tough when she has to be but that's only because she wants me to do the right thing for my health.

February 12th, 2015

Dr. Aqeel is great!. Thorough and interested in her patients. Office staff is always friendly.

November 3rd, 2013

Quality Care

I have been seeing Dr. Aqeel for many years, back to when she was located in San Dimas. She is always concerned about the whole person, not just what she is treating you for. Yes, it is true that you do not receive courtesy calls for your upcoming appointment, but I don't receive them from all of my other doctors, either. Only a few do that. She is strict about lab testing and I know I have to do it for her to know about my progress. I will continue to see her as long as she accepts my insurance. I am confident that I get the best medical care from her for my condition. A big hi-five.

October 8th, 2013

Very dissatisfied

The office staff is very unprofessional. Never give courtesy calls or information in a timely manner as far as test results. Are very lazy and will give excuses like they have a lot of patients and they are understaffed. My personal experience was horrific, got threaten by receptionists husband and got my prescription cancelled by the doctor from that particular incident having nothing to do with my diagnosis. Would not recommend to other patients or someone who needs medical help.

June 8th, 2016