Learn more about Dr. Rubina Bakerywala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubina Bakerywala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakerywala
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bakerywala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubina Bakerywala, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakerywala graduated from D.Y. Patil Medical College, Kolhapur.
Dr. Bakerywala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wolfson Children's Hospital
- Nemours Children's Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubina Bakerywala MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rubina Bakerywala practice?
- Dr. Rubina Bakerywala has 1 office location.
Dr. Rubina Bakerywala practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians and Jacksonville Neurologists.